Please feel free to reach out to us if you do not see your specific question answered below.
What are your rules for safety?
- The rented inflatable unit must remain under the supervision of an adult over the age of 18 years at all times. Ensure inflatable house and slide safety. Do not overcrowd any inflatable. Limit the number of people in the rental unit according to ages and size of the jumpers. Follow recommended manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, badges, hair barrettes, and any other object which may cause injury and/or damage to the unit prior to entering any rental unit.
- To avoid any injuries, no flips, no somersaults, no wrestling, no rough housing, no pushing, no colliding, or any form of bodily contact is allowed while in the jumping house or while sliding.
- No silly string, food, drink, candy, chewing gum or any other sticky substance is allowed in or around the inflatable.
- Absolutely no user under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any intoxicating drugs should use the inflatables.
- No smoking or grilling units should be near the inflatable. Keep at least 15 ft away.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step or anywhere on the exterior of the inflatable.
- Do not allow individuals to climb, hang, or sit on inflatable walls.
- Keep units away from swimming pools and other bodies of water.
- Do not fasten or tie anything to the inflatable. Any damage or excessive debris will result in a repair or cleaning charge to be paid by the renter.
- In case of inclement weather, deflate the unit for rain and wind or gusts over 15 mph. Allow the unit to dry when re-inflated as the vinyl surface can be extremely slippery when wet.
- Do not allow anyone, especially children, to unplug or turn off inflatable when inflatable is occupied.
All American Bounce House Rentals reserves the right to apply a $25 cleaning fee if units are excessively dirty due to food/drink/prohibited substances. Does not apply to normal use with water/dirt and grass.
Rental prices listed do not include applicable sales taxes.
Rentals will be delivered in the morning or early afternoon on the day of your event and should be ready for pick up no later than 7pm the day of delivery.
A $45 dollar fee will apply for water use on the wet/dry units.
If you must cancel, please give 1 week notice of cancellation.
If units are damaged due to negligence, the responsible party will be charged for the cost of repairs.
Inclement Weather Policy
All American Bounce House Rentals reserves the right to cancel the rental due to inclement weather which includes, but is not limited to, strong rain, heavy winds, thunder and lightning. All American Bounce House Rentals will contact you if any weather concerns exist prior to delivery.
In the event All American Bounce House Rentals must cancel the reservation due to weather concerns, the renter will not be charged for the rental.